Support the Resolution to Protect MANCHESTER Youth from the Marijuana Industry
Did you know?
- The marijuana industry can harm our town.
- Short-term gain in taxing marijuana can lead to long-term losses.
- Marijuana use — even for medical reasons — is illegal under federal law under the Controlled Substances Act.
- Access to marijuana and exposure to marijuana advertising are linked to increased marijuana use in youth.
- Areas with legal marijuana have seen increases in ER visits for kids who accidentally eat THC-infused baked goods or candies.
- Local governments are not required to allow medicinal marijuana facilities in our town.
- Businesses are not required to allow medicinal marijuana companies to advertise their products in our town.
You can help! Support the SRSLY Resolution to Protect Our Community.
For more information, to learn how you can sign the resolution, and help support SRSLY in educating and protecting our community from the Marijuana Industry, go to:
SRSLY MANCHESTER on Social
Click on the image to be taken to our social media pages!