SRSLY Manchester has enjoyed a year full of accomplishments and milestones, thanks to the tremendous support we receive from our community. Here are our top five highlights for SRSLY Manchester in 2018:
- We continue to be grateful for — and amazed by —all of our volunteers! SRSLY Manchester greatly appreciates the time and efforts of 250 volunteers who have given 3,841 hours. All of our efforts, including our free events and special projects for Manchester youth, would not be possible without you. Thank you!
- SLS/SRSLY partnered with local businesses to prevent underage drinking with Project Sticker Shock. This project conveys a straightforward and powerful message about the dangers of supplying alcohol to minors.
- At our 10th annual volunteer appreciation party, we recognized 55 volunteers who each donated more than 20 hours this year — and five volunteers who exceeded 100 hours of volunteering in 2018!
- SLS/SRSLY, Key Club, and National Honor Society participated in the Manchester Street Fair, hosting a Kid’s Corner where they could have fun with other youth in the community and bring awareness to substance abuse prevention.
- SRSLY youth attended the 3-day Youth to Youth Leadership and Drug Prevention Conference, where they collaborated with youth from around the country.
These are just a few of the events and happenings that SRSLY hosted and coordinated for our youth this year – and we couldn’t do it without you! To each and every one of our supporters, thank you. You are playing an important part in keeping our youth safe and healthy.
We look forward to another exciting year with support from our community. You can help SRSLY continue to provide free events and programs to Manchester youth by making a donation online today at giving.stjoeshealth.org/srsly.
Your gifts and support will enable us to continue this important work – in 2019 and beyond.